Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tope Alabi in s*x scandal with her Pastor

Leading yoruba singer, Tope Alabi has been having a messy fight with
her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku for months now. but
another twist has been added to the saga....
Prophet Ajanaku has made a shocking revelation about the respected
Tope Alabi when talking with Biodun Kupoluyi. The popular prophet said
his trouble with Tope Alabi started because of sex:.......

Can you clear the air on the claim by Tope Alabi that she met you
[just] 6 years?
She actually met me 11 years ago when she came to church crying that
since she married she had no child. I told her that by the grace of
God when we shall be holding another anniversary she sill come and
dedicate her child before God. I have pictures of the child
dedication, I christened the child Deborah.



There are many things concerning her and the husband that I will never
tell anyone, never ever. If she had not said that she met me only six
years ago, I would not have called you to show all these pictures. And
if I say what God has used.

1 comment:

  1. Even an evangelist?
    Http : / / trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete